This virtual event starts on June 1st and will run all month until June 30th. You can walk or run anytime between the virtual event dates. Track your miles and obtain pledges. You can download a virtual pledge sheet to collect funds from friends, family, coworkers or businesses below. Funds will be collected virtually and in-person (as needed) June 25th- July 8th.
Camp Victory. (Charity Code #0315302) Located in Ocean Park, Washington, this camp provides a safe space for children who’ve experienced sexual abuse to heal and thrive in a supported community. This camp is provided at no cost to the campers or their families. Please help us here at HCA sponsor campers for this next camp season. Sadly, camp was cancelled in 2020 so the camp needs our help more than ever to provide support to the most campers as possible.
Not interested in walking or running, but still want to give? Use the credit card or payroll links below to give today!
We are asking for a suggested registration donation of $5.00. It is not required to participate.
Click one of the boxes below to participate in this year's HCA Fun Run/Walk for Camp Victory and help local children who have experienced sexual abuse.
· $10 dishes up nutritious, kid-friendly meals for a day for one camper
· $25 provides activities & supplies for one child at camp – crafts, archery, tie dye, recreation, and more
· $50 toasts up s’mores during a campfire—a camper favorite!
· $75 outfits a camper with a coat and shoes they didn’t have
· $100 covers the cost of a weekend of training for one big buddy – camp rental, meals, workshops, and materials
· $250 provides four counseling sessions for one child
· $600 makes it possible for one little buddy to attend camp and Camp Victory programs throughout the year
· $1,000 nourishes volunteers at training with healthy meals
· $5,000 covers the rental fees for a camp session