The success of the Combined Fund Drive could not be accomplished without the tireless efforts and enthusiasm of our outstanding volunteers. Please join in and nominate your favorite volunteers and leaders for statewide awards. Recipients for the statewide awards will be graded by the CFD team.
Nominate your best volunteers and leaders in one of four categories for the CFD statewide awards. Executive Sponsors, Campaign Leaders, and Local Coordinators from around the state will all be honored during a recognition event in March. Nominations close on January 31st, 2023.
In order to establish full transparency, the Combined Fund Drive uses the following criteria to grade each statewide award nomination:
1. Nominations are electronically submitted to the CFD by January 31st, 2023.
2. CFD staff are not given nominee names ensuring nominations are anonymous.
a. Names and contact emails are eliminated
b. Nomination forms are judged solely based on content
3. CFD staff rate nomination forms separately.
4. Aggregate scores from each nomination are added to establish final scores.
5. Deputy Secretary of State approves the winner for each category.