• Donations must be made between October 3th, 2022 and October 9, 2022.
• Paper contribution forms must be received at the CFD state office no later than close of business on October 12th, 2022.
• Send all paper contribution forms directly to the CFD state office, not to CFD volunteers located elsewhere.
• Pay dates for this promotion must start within the remaining 2022 calendar year.
• Monthly & one-time donations must be a minimum $5 per month.
• If a donor increases donations it must be a minimum of $5 more per month.
• Cash or check donations are accepted, but must follow the $5 increases outlined above and must be submitted with a completed paper contribution form. *Please do not mail cash*
• Volunteer time consists of one hour or more with an active CFD member charity.
• Any donation of volunteer time must be submitted via our online CFD Volunteer Tracker form or paper contribution form and sent directly to the CFD state office.
• Volunteer hours must be conducted during the dates of the First Week to Give to qualify.
• Must be a state employee or retiree to enter.
• Limit one gift card per donor.
• This promotion does not include cash donated at a fundraising event without a paper contribution form.
• It’s easy - Manage multiple donations to any registered charity through one single portal. Donating through payroll deduction is simple and effective.
• It’s safe - With payroll deduction, our financial systems talk through secure back end systems to ensure your money is getting to the charities!
• It’s your choice - We allow you choose where your money is going as long as the charity is a registered 501c3 and part of our program.
• Being part of the community - By donating through the CFD you are joining more than 100,000 state employees and retirees representing 110+ agencies all across the great state of Washington!
• Anonymity - If you'd like, you can donate with complete anonymity.
Click the links below and search for the charity you want to give your time and gift to!
Our partner in this incredible promotion: